We are hiring fresh BCom, BBA, BSc, BA, graduates and other comparative degrees for our Bangalore center. If you think you have what it takes to be a VA team members please make the contact and get prepared to put your career on the fast track to success!!!
Job Description 1 - Commercial Insurance Processors
Job Description 2 - General Insurance Processors
Job Description 3 - Data Processors
Required Experience, Education, Skills
- All candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance
- Aggregate of the Bachelor’s degree must be >60%
- Candidates need not have prior work experience
- All candidates must have moderate communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Candidate must have reasonable basic computer skills
- Candidates must comply with all the company policies, rules and regulations
- At no point of time integrity of the candidate should be compromised
All documents required by the organization must be duly submitted within the provided timelines
Job Description 4 – Senior Software Engineer (.NET / GUPTA-WPC)
Vantage Agora is seeking a smart, enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to help us keep up with the growth of IT projects. The position is available immediately
Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Software Engineer works closely with the Vice President of Technology to enhance and build out Vantage Agora’s software systems. The Senior Software Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Extending existing code base in .NET, PHP, Flash, Joomla and MySQL.
- Contributing to key decisions with regards to scaling the system.
- Building internal GUI tools to assist the support team in customer service.
- Intersecting with third parties and partners.
- Bug fixes and optimization of current code base
- Release management.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow with an early stage startup.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand business requirements and efficiently translate these into robust software. We are seeking a rock-star developer who exhibits a strong desire to work in a startup environment. Financial services experience is a plus, but it is more important to be a smart developer who is eager for a rewarding challenge, and loves to code. Successful candidates will have:
- 4-6 years of .NET development experience.
- Demonstrable experience or accomplishments building sizeable server-side or web applications.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
- A proactive work ethic.
- Comfort working on Linux and Windows.
- Strong plus is experience with GUPTA software: WPC -Windows into Property and Casualty
- Additional knowledge of C#, Cobol, VB will be added advantage .
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Vantage Agora is a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment with a small, dedicated, fun-loving team. The environment is collaborative and our team is enthusiastic and passionate–frequently jumping into impromptu discussions.
Vantage Agora (VA) is a US Minority owned company with offices in Texas and Ohio led by experienced MBAs/MS graduates, with extensive experience in companies like Verizon, American Airlines, Fidelity and Phillips. Our combined 100+ years of experience in building and implementing strategies to success at fortune 100 companies like IBM and GM is our value proposition. We bring our experience in cutting edge technology and running world class operations for fortune 500 companies to your operations.
This is a unique opportunity to get into an early-stage, well-funded startup with a seasoned management team and tremendous potential.
At Vantage Agora we are passionate about back office operations (“Heard on the Floor”). Our mindset of passion touches everything we do. We believe in "Do one thing, and doing it better than anybody else in the world". When it comes to back office operations we believe that this mindset will make us the best in the world.
To provide small and medium sized companies outsourcing services normally available to only large companies committed to providing high quality services, increasing the top line reducing the bottom line to work with our customers from start to finish and provide a seamless extension to their business
Did you know that we are market leader already in just three years of existence in India? Here are several firsts that make VA a company that you want you to build your career at:
- We are the only independent commercial insurance, finance, HR, and manufacturing services company in India
- Our employees get certified in INS and CPCU examinations among others that help you become experts in your field
- One of the few Knowledge Processing companies that provide you the same benefits as a call center without having to work at nights
- We have set hours that give you the freedom to have a great work life balance and yet be the best in the world at what you do
All these make VA the company of choice if you are a passionate, detail oriented, hard working person that wants to build a long career with a company that is interested in your long term career goals.
The good news is that we are growing even in this down economy. We need people that believe in “Doing one thing and doing it better than anybody else in the world."
VA “M-PLOY-E” Program
We believe great customer satisfaction and customer loyalty the root is always the “M-PLOY-E." It is a program that ploys on the individual joining Vantage Agora to be furnished with the appropriate avenues to excel in their professional careers. As a company we provide a medium to all its employees to maximize their growth through the challenging environment and competitive work culture which acts like a forum to recognize their hidden potentials.
“M-PLOY-E” has developmental programs which focus on both Organic and In-Organic growth.
- Internal Placement Process
- Lateral Movements based on different domains
- Continued learning through examinations with International Standards
- (INS and CPCU)
- Personality Development Programs
- International exposure to Insurance products and accounting
“M-PLOY-E”Social Programs which focuses on their personal time and space with their family and friends.
- Day time working hours
- Approved holidays
- Wellness program
- All food and snacks
- Insurance Coverage
- Company Transportation
Convinced that VA is the company for you? Go ahead and make the contact. It could be the best call you have made in your career!