by Anoop Sam, Head of Operations
The most successful businesses are ready anytime, anywhere to meet customer demands. In response to the increased requirement to work smarter and faster, many businesses have adopted off-shore remote staffing to complement existing staffing models. And while supplementing business functions can raise productivity and lower costs across a wide range of industries, managing a growing company and building a 24-hour production cycle presents certain hurdles for managers and business owners:
- Employing an Expert Workforce: Hiring employees with deep industry knowledge and expertise presents a challenge for managers, especially if the business is highly specialized or technical.
- Costly Onboarding: Expenses related to employee onboarding can quickly add up and reach tens of thousands of dollars annually, not including recruitment or training costs.
- Ongoing Costs: Salary, benefits, taxes, workers’ compensation, technology, overhead, and management costs are huge expenses that never go away.
- Employee Turnover: After expending time, energy and resources on a trained workforce, a new hire jumps ship early which results in loss of investment for that employee.
- Mental and Physical Stress: A long workday may cause mental exhaustion, making it difficult for employees to maintain complete effectiveness and perform to the highest standards. Certain job processes may also contribute to physical strain on employees.
On top of everything else, there’s the logistical nightmare of staffing a 24-hour operation. Adding employees to a current first-shift staffing model does not account for different time zones. For example, a company in the Eastern Time Zone (ET) that concludes its business day at either 5 or 6 p.m. may lose two to three hours of productivity for customers, suppliers, or partners on the West Coast. But companies that utilize an off-shore remote staffing model with Vantage Agora reap the benefits of having hours covered across the globe.
Performing Work Within the 24-Hour Day
We use an industry-trained staff to perform the work within the same 24-hour day as U.S. operations. By stacking the off-shore workforce in the same day instead of simply adding more U.S.-based resources to a first-shift schedule, managers, and business owners get the full benefit of extending the workday closer to a 24-hour production day, which can easily cover all time zones across the U.S. and abroad.
Implementing a 24-hour production cycle means a full day of production is completed off-shore before the U.S. team begins their day in the office on the following morning. All daily work completed is shared with the U.S. team at the start of their shift, and data visualization tools offer complete transparency of all available metrics and provide operational intelligence insights to your leadership team.
All Vantage Agora employees hold at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and are fully trained and tested to ensure that they understand a business’ processes before entering a production environment.
In addition, a dedicated off-shore remote staffing team services each client’s account. The team masters your processes, develops familiarity with your business’ clients and employees, and becomes a high-performing extension of the company.
Take advantage of supplemental staffing whenever the need arises. We offer fast and flexible staffing resources to accommodate peak season needs, and by incurring all costs to find the right employees, train them, manage them, continuously improve their overall productivity and accuracy, we mitigate the risk for our clients.
Outsourced staffing should not be an inflated expense. For one affordable, flat, hourly rate, you can eliminate recruitment expenses, screening and training costs, overhead expenses, and obligatory fees and taxes.
Increased Productivity and Reduced Expenses
For businesses seeking to maximize operational efficiency, a 24-hour production day with the Vantage Agora team can be very advantageous for the following reasons:
- Increased productivity and reduced errors resulting from enhanced communication, collaboration, and employment of the Seven Steps of Operational Excellence across a 24-hour period.
- Higher project completion rate thanks to our industry-leading Business Operating System, OX Zion.
- A 24-hour production day offers more flexibility with shifts and reduces employee absenteeism and turnover.
By choosing the right Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partner, you can get more done with less effort. Are you making the most of your 24 hours? Begin maximizing your productivity within a 24-hour window, lessen workloads, and minimize backlogs with the Vantage Agora team. Contact us to get started today.