As we draw to the end of the year each one of us should be thinking of how the year went, our learnings from what we have done and how we can do better in our careers for the next year. One of the key things to learn in a career is to constantly improve it. At VA we are here to help you get there.
In the coming month we are going to write a series of articles to help you get better in your career and make sure that you can make a difference to yourself, your family and your organization. Please read, understand, discuss and ask questions on how it these articles apply to you and how you can come our ahead by using these articles.
Here are some potential topics that we will be covering in the coming days. Please let us know if are interested in any other topics.
- Leaders: A shortcut to getting promoted
- Leaders: How can I create a better career for myself? Who is responsible for this?
- Leaders: Does being kind mean we are weak?
- Leaders: Hallmark of true leaders. Are you one of them? How you can become one of them
- Operations: Managing customers, customers vs. the Bible
- Operations: Closed loop communication. Is anybody out there?
- Operations: Process, if it is so uncool and boring why companies even have it?
- Operations: Cost mindset, how saving company money will help your career.
- Team work: What makes us VA? Are you true Red and Black?
About Vantage Agora
Vantage Agora(VA) is a global provider of back-office solutions, custom IT services and consulting services for companies in the insurance, finance, and healthcare sectors. As a SAS70 Type II audited company, Vantage Agora utilizes advanced data processing and quality control systems on a secured network to ensure efficient, comprehensive management of back-office functions such as payroll, accounting, financial and administrative tasks. Founded in 2004, Vantage Agora has offices in Cleveland and Dallas.