Let us face it, we have become more and more dependent on technology, so much that working without being connected seems ridiculous.
As an early adopter to the internet it is no surprise to me that businesses are directly tapping their sales leads form Facebook, Linkedin, and other Social Media.
As more and more end customers use internet to make choices in their day to day lives. It is ironic that most businesses are not found when customers search for them on the internet because they are behind in their alignment with internet search engines (Not visible on Google’s first page of search results).
Just answer the 5 questions below and you will be able to decide for yourself if you are one of the companies that are lagging behind and can potentially gain from a new channel to increase your business.
- Do you know which words your customers chooses on internet search engines on social media to look for business like yours?
- When you search these words on the internet search engines does your company show up in the first pages?
- When you search these words on the internet search engines does your company show up at all?
- When customers reach your company site, can they navigate to connect with your company within the two minutes?
- Do you have a system to take care of all your internet sales and an ongoing process to keep all your social networks and internet presence updated and reflecting your companies offering to its customers?
If you have answered ‘No’ to any one of these questions, you need help. Please call us.
Vantage Agora’s back office team conducted a research on Search Relevance, and this is what they found out: Only 3% of the search results on Google are relevant!
Proof is in the pudding. Try this out search for “P&C insurance in AZ”, you will find 0 relevant result out of 10 in the first page!
Ever wondered why your website isn’t bringing you business?
Here is an adage for the new internet era:
Being good at what you do is important, Being connected is necessary to bring in business, Being successful in your business in the internet era is to make sure that you are connected and visible on the first page of search engines.
The VA Challenge for you!
Try this out; Search for “P&C back office outsourcing” on Google and you will find that Vantage Agora is the first option on the first page. Yes, it is true that all people who search for P&C back office outsourcing visit our site and most of them choose our services.
That’s right! Don’t lose your business to your competitors because you are not visible to your customers on the internet.
VA can help you.
About Vantage Agora
Vantage Agora (VA) is a global provider of back-office solutions, custom IT services and consulting services for companies in the insurance, finance, and healthcare sectors. As a SAS70 Type II audited company, Vantage Agora utilizes advanced data processing and quality control systems on a secured network to ensure efficient, comprehensive management of back-office functions such as payroll, accounting, financial and administrative tasks. Founded in 2004, Vantage Agora has offices in Cleveland and Dallas.